Welcome to the Thunder Bay Police Service Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Thunder Bay Police Service City limits?
- There are No Known suspects?
- This did not occur on a provincial highway?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Reporting Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- Theft of passports and the theft of presciption drugs must be reported in person to the Thunder Bay Police.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Once a report is reviewed and approved, a notification will be sent to the email address that you provided. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are the sole recipient of this email account.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Thunder Bay Police Service Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):